Okay, the judge did not quite see the case your way. So, now, you have decided to appeal the court’s decision in order to have it overturned — the judge’s decision should be either reversed or modified.
The Law Firm of Richard A. Klass, Esq. has enjoyed numerous successes on behalf of both appellants (the losing party seeking relief from the appellate court) and respondents (the party who won in the lower court and wants it to stay that way).
The firm’s experience includes representing clients on appeals before several different tribunals, including:
- opens in a new windowAppellate Division, Second Department (appeals from the counties of Kings, Richmond, Queens and other surrounding Supreme Courts)
- opens in a new windowAppellate Division, First Department (appeals arising from New York and Bronx County Supreme Courts)
- opens in a new windowAppellate Term (appeals arising from the New York City Civil Court)
- opens in a new windowU.S. Second Circuit Court of Appeals (appeals arising from the U.S. District Court)
- Motions for stay of lower court rulings pending appeal
For an initial consultation, contact the Law Firm of Richard A. Klass, Esq.