- About the Author, Richard A. Klass
- Notes Regarding Terms Used in this Book
- Credit Card Litigation Flow Chart
- What do you do if you are sued for a credit card debt
- Responding to the Summons
- Discovery Proceedings
- Summary Judgment
- Post-Trial Matters
- Sample Pleadings and Forms
- Relevant Statutes
- Ethical Issues in Collection
- Guide to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act [FDCPA]
- Identity Theft
- Helpful Internet Resources
This web-book is designed for general information only. The information presented here should neither be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.
© 2013 Richard A. Klass
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or any other information storage and retrieval system, without the written permission of the publisher.
Published by the Law Firm of Richard A. Klass, Esq.
16 Court Street, Brooklyn, New York 11241
Phone: (718) COURT ● ST or (718) 643-6063
Email: email@example.com new email