The Brooklyn Daily Eagle Reports: “The Brooklyn Bar Association and AJI at OATH hosted a virtual CLE-accredited program on adjucating cases at OATH, featuring key speakers such as Chief Judge Asim Rehman, Deputy Commissioners Maria Marchiano, Amy Slifka and Peter Schulman.”See the full article here, with photos. Next post Previous post
Home › Bar Associations › Brooklyn Bar CLE helps lawyers navigate City’s Office of Administrative Trials and Hearings
Popular Posts & Pages
- CPLR 3215: default judgment
- Law Office of Richard A. Klass
- Charging Lien: Judiciary Law Section 475
- Retention and Withdrawal of Counsel: a guide for attorneys
- Sample Pleadings and Forms
- On a motion pursuant to CPLR 3211(a)(7) to dismiss for failure to state a cause of action...
- Fraud: Elements of a Cause of Action for Fraud
- Discovery Proceedings
- Obtaining Leave of Court to Submit Evidence in Reply Papers for ‘ Good Cause Shown. ’
- The Enforcement of an Attorney's Retaining Lien
Recent Blog Posts
- 167,220 Pageviews
- Brooklyn Bar Association offers CLE on legal ethics and banking for new members.
- The court dealt with Judiciary Law Section 487.
- The defendant established, prima facie, that he was not a proximate cause of the plaintiff’s alleged damages.
- …plaintiff must show that he or she would have prevailed…
- Independent causes of action for sanctions?
- The court dealt with the claim of attorney’s deceit.
- Law Day Ceremony on May 10: Judge Rowan D. Wilson and Justice Katherine A. Levine
- Bridge to Diversity Awards from the Brooklyn Bar Association — Judge Quinones and David Chidekel honored.
- Brooklyn Bar CLE helps lawyers navigate City’s Office of Administrative Trials and Hearings
- Brooklyn Bar Association honors past presidents for Women’s History Month